£800 per hour
We are currently looking for a Senior Commercial Development Manager to join one of Procurement People’s clients based in London for a 6 month contract. The successful candidate will be instrumental leading the companies commercial property development activity across their North West region.
Role: Senior Commercial Property Manager
Type: 6 month contract
Travel: Site visits to Manchester on a need to go basis.
IR35: Inside – generous rate
Day to day responsibilities
- .Manage the development of property development plans across multiple sites in the North West.
- Support the delivery of departments delivery plans and annual budgets.
- Compose value and risk projections
- Monitor delivery of project business plans with accountability for; Securing internal approvals for development business plans, securing internal approval for planning applications, manage draw-down conditions for development, monitor the completion of construction and the sale/letting of the completed properties
- Lead due diligence for financial analysis to identify project options to allow informed decision making
- A strong commercial background
- An understanding of financial and property project management skills with the ability to manage project budgets and milestones and oversee sensitivity testing whilst managing risk.
- MRTPI or MRICS qualified
- A strong understanding of; Property Law, Town Planning, Engineering/construction principles , Project Management and procurement.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Head of Procurement People