£32000 per annum
Job Title: Mobile Service Engineer
Job Sector: HGVs/LGVS (Heavy/Light Goods Vehicles)
Salary: £32,000, Plus Overtime, On Call Allowance, Van, Phone, Laptop, Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers, Company Pension and 25 days holiday Plus Bank Holidays
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile Service Engineer to join a market leading, national hire business. In this role you will be responsible for carrying out service, repair, maintenance on fleet of specialist vehicles in and around the Essex and South East region.
In return you shall receive a competitive base salary, an abundance of overtime (optional), excellent company benefits and the opportunity to progress and develop within an organisation that is keen to invest in their employees.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Carry out service, repair and maintenance on a range of specialist vehicles
• Diagnose and repair faults on Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic systems
• Carry out PDI inspections
• LOLER examinations
Requirements of Role:
• A qualification within the Engineering field such as an NVQ or City and Guilds is highly desirable
• Previous experience working on HGVs/LGVs (Heavy/Light Goods Vehicles) is desirable. Will also consider candidates with a background working on plant machinery, forklift trucks or powered access.
• UK Driving Licence essential
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – email@example.com
Zoe Mansfield 268