£40000 - £45000 per annum
Up to £45.000
Are you an already experienced or aspiring Contract Managers? This National business is looking for a technical biased (mechanical or electrical) Contract Manager to manage a national prestigious client account. You will be an integral part of a team , managing a contract covering 53 sites across the UK.
• Working alongside the Operations Team, promoting excellent working practices throughout, to ensure contractual compliance whilst maintaining the business reputation and credibility
• Taking full profit and loss responsibility for this national contract
• Building long term relationships with client
• Providing timely, accurate and concise reports to client and line management
• Developing and supporting contract, providing the client with the maximum range of Products and services to suit the account
• Supporting and operating alongside the Operations Manager and Business Development Team to develop new accounts/contracts, adding engineering expertise and knowledge to support tender bids
• Previous experience in a Contract Manager / Supervisory related role, must have a technical background.
• Experience of student accommodation – Preferred but not essential
• Financial experience of managing portfolio's in excess of £1M (Mobile Contracts) / £2M (Static Sites)
• Customer Care / Satisfaction Skills in a client facing environment
• Experience of working within and managing / supervising within mobile / static site operations
• Preferably a time serve Apprentice in a trade discipline to NVQ2 or City & Guilds level
• ONC / NVQ3 in Combined Building Services or individual trade discipline
• NVQ3 in Management & Leadership area with Finance Management
• I.O.S.H. Certificate
• Strong IT user skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and Finance package software
• Full United Kingdom Driving Licence
You will be working for an established and hardworking provider with exceptional career opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this rare and exciting opportunity, don’t hesitate, get in touch with Sarah Hamill-Moss - 0121 450 5000 – firstname.lastname@example.org