Operations Manager - Soft Services
Circa £50,000 package
Location - Flexible (Ideal candidates will be based anywhere across the Midlands/East Anglia/South East)
Leading Facilities Management business with a strong Soft Services offering that has seen phenomenal growth mainly through acquisitions over the past 24 months, expanding their service offering to clients and now sees them with a 4000+ workforce. Due to this continued growth an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Manager to provide strategic oversight on a national basis to support existing contracts.
You will work closely with Operational leads to gain a clear understanding of client contracts and expectations, working with internal teams to provide relevant data, metrics and support to continually improve performance levels in line with client expectations. Playing a lead role in supporting business transformation to a new ERP system which will provide a solid foundation to help the business perform and monitor improvement.
Ideal candidate experience:
• Digitally savvy with experience using ERP systems.
• Experience in Soft Services, either Cleaning or Catering.
• Proven track record as an Operations Manager or similar role supporting client contracts.
• Strong leadership and rational thinking to influence positive change.
• Supportive and detail orientated.
In additional to the financial rewards of this role, there are excellent career progression opportunities.
Philip While 268