Lightning Protection Installation Engineer
An exciting opportunity for an expert Lightning protection engineer has risen, working for the leading lightning protection and electrical testing company who, due to continual growth and investment are currently still looking to expand within the Essex area.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for the largest specialist in the UK.
Great progression opportunities
Full time permanent position
£13-16.50 per hour (£35-40K per annum).
The Role –
• Install lightning protection and earthing systems on a variety of structures across all forms of private, public, industrial, and commercial sectors.
• Work safely, scaffolding, work platforms, as well as other safety devices
• Upgrade lightning protection systems to specified instructions provided
• Provide site communications and advice to clients, manager of projects
The right candidate will –
• Strong and proven experience in lightning protection
• NVQ 2 or NVQ3 as a Lightning Conductor Engineer
• Good planning and organisation skills
• CSCS Card Holder
If you’re interested in the above Lighting Protection Engineering role please contact Leonardo Torres on 07763054594, or Leonardo.email@example.com