A forward-thinking fire protection company who are experiencing massive growth throughout the market are looking to secure the services of an experienced Fire Risk Assessor. The ideal candidate will have good understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety Assessments in order to join the team and provide Fire Safety Related Consultancy.
£30'000 - OTE £36'000
Company, Van, Phone, Laptop
• Conducting site surveys and completing Fire Risk Assessments. Providing Fire Safety Related Consultancy including evacuation plans, risk management and general consultancy.
• Completing Health & Safety Assessments for some contracts
• Completing reports to a high standard using MS Word and Excel – to include import of digital images into documents and using tablet web-based software
• All associated duties, as required by the business
The ideal candidate will:
• Full clean UK driving licence
• Graduate IFE Membership
• NEBOSH General Certificate
• NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification)
• Proven experience in conducting Risk Assessments & Audits for Fire Safety and H&S
• Ability to compose well-written reports using MS Word & Excel
• Ability to use digital technology to import images and photos
• A genuine passion for safety and saving lives
• Competent at Fire Door Surveys including measurements and work surveys
If you are interested in this role get in contact with Leonardo Torres on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07763054594.