HR Operations Manager
12 month FTC (maternity cover)
Hybrid – 2-3 days London
£70,000 + bonus
Network HR are working exclusively with a well-established global financial services firm to support with the hire of a HR Operations Manager to join their closely-knit team. This role will have 4 direct reports and you will support the business to determine roles and responsibilities, as they are still scoping out the Operations team.
The remit of this role will have oversight for the full employee life cycle processes (including oversight payroll & benefits) and will take responsibility for the HRIS and integrity of the data/MI. The current HRIS is Cascade but the client is implementing Workday which will start early July. Any prior experience of working with Workday, or supporting on a Workday implementation project is advantageous. This role will be the point of escalation for the HR Operations team, dealing with more complex requirements and facing off to senior stakeholders and there is a need to adopt a focus on continuous improvement in order to optimise processes.
• Actively participate in the creation, documentation and management of end to end employee lifecycle HR processes.
• Be accountable for data integrity in systems and ensure appropriate and relevant audit controls are in place
• Support, develop and train members of the team on systems and processes
• Serve as a point of escalation for team members to resolve any complex issues
• Establish on-going relationships with other HR team members in order to understand the support they need
• Ensure consolidation and consistency of key HR processes and practices Internationally, with global consideration
• Support key projects and the improvement of processes
• Actively participate in the development and implementation of both new and/or changes to policies and programmes including systems testing
• Develop effective communication and education materials for employees, ensuring the delivery of timely and accurate information to employees
• Audit outgoing correspondence, HR system transactions and Payroll changes
• General HR Administration for senior employees (offers, on-boarding, processing employee lifecycle changes)
• The successful candidate will need to come from a small – medium sized Financial Services firm
• The team would benefit from an experienced professional who can create some positive changes.
• The successful candidate will need experience of managing a small HR Operations Team.
• Workday experience is highly advantageous, as would any experience of supporting on HRIS implementation.
• Experience of optimising processes and procedures – remapping, leveraging technology etc.
• Any prior experience of having signoff responsibility for an outsourced payroll – advantageous (not mandatory).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail combined with strong organisational and time management skills
• Open, collaborative way of working, proactive in communication
• Proactive attitude and ability to anticipate points before they become an issue
• Ability to project manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work to tight deadlines/under pressure with limited supervision
The current incumbent is due to go on MAT leave in September so my client is looking for an early August start to allow for a 1 month handover.
If this is something of interest and you have the relevant experience then please do apply!