Location: UK Wide
Salary : £80,000 - £90,000 per annum, plus package.
Do you want to join an impressive, fast paced, International manufacturing company as their Head of HSE.
Are you a passionate, engaging and proactive leader?
HSE Recruitment Network are currently representing this particular food manufacturing organisation who strive to be “best in class” and who have HSE as a number one priority.
Seeking a strong professional who will be passionate and engaging in their approach. Able to lead with gravitas, manage change, develop strategy, procedures and promote a positive cultures and behaviours
Main Responsibilities: -
• Covering UK&I as Head of HSE, with responsibility for 6 sites, leading on strategic development
• Define and develop the HSE Roadmap for the company which ensures a safe and healthy working environment and culture for all employees.
• Work with the business leaders to develop the environmental, social and corporate governance standards
• Assist the onsite HSE Managers and Leadership teams in the interpretation and application of health, safety and environmental regulations through effective communication
• Ensure that the HSE management systems (ISO 14001, ISO 45001) are implemented and maintained across the business footprint.
• Be the sponsor and subject matter expert for the UK business HSE platform.
• Lead the interface with applicable government agencies relating to the HSE matters
• Identify internal or external non-compliance to regulations or company standards.
Essential Experience, Training and Qualifications:-
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• Multi-site, fast pace manufacturing
• Environmental qualification desirable
• Proven to support and improve cultural and behavioural change
• Experience in developing an EHS strategy across multiple sites
• Ability to influence at all levels
Ideal Personality Traits:-
• Self-motivated and can engage and lead with gravitas
• Strategic and hands on
• Adaptive thinker
• Strong leadership and management skills
• Able to influence, gain buy -in with strong communication skills
• Strong coach and mentor
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.