Central London/ Hybrid working
£60,000 + Bonus
Network HR have partnered exclusively with a global Financial services business with over 20 years of market leading heritage for the appointment of a Senior HR Advisor. The Senior HR Advisor will join a close knit and high performing HR team and will report into the Senior HR Business Partner. Whilst the organisational structure has recently changed and is going through progressive change, this role will include autonomy and responsibility across a small client group of around 250 stakeholders and will work across a number of areas such as; employee relations, HR related projects, onboarding/offboarding etc. The successful Senior HR Advisor will enjoy a generalist, varied and demanding workload and will have a tenacious attitude to develop their existing skillset whilst supporting a dynamic and evolving business. Other responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a point of contact for all stakeholder queries
- Providing day to day guidance and advice to senior management on HR best-practice.
- Lead on employee relations cases where required – performance issues, disciplinaries, grievance investigations, absence etc
- Drive improvements across “HR Operations” to optimise processes and create efficiencies.
- Policy and Process Development – such as reviewing policy against industry and employment law and ensuring they are accurate and up to date, for the UK and International offices
- Apply a data-driven outcome focused approach to HR service delivery to ensure appropriate outputs are met
- Liaise with Workday to develop and improve information flow
- Support on the wide variety of project work including, but not limited to; outsourcing, TOM design, Culture change, performance management etc.
The successful Senior HR Advisor will have a solid background in an operational/generalist capacity in a small to medium sized business. You will thrive in a busy work environment and will be comfortable in handling work independently. This opportunity will offer you extensive exposure across business entities and agenda's.
What you will need:
- Financial or professional services background in a small to medium sized business would be ideal.
- Generalist HR experience - including employee relations, HR operations, partnering with managers, handling employee queries and supporting on ad-hoc HR projects.
- HRIS Workday knowledge would be advantageous
- Excellent stakeholder management
Charlie Garside 268