Role: HR Generalist
Location: London (City)
This is a unique & fantastic opportunity for someone who has a real passion for developing their career with a high performing HR function with the ability to confidently and professionally interact with senior stakeholders.
- Support with generalist HR administrative support
- Partner with the HRBP to support on various project based work
- Act as first point of contact for HR queries
- Offer guidance on HR policy and procedure questions
- Collaborate closely with the wider HR function such as; Reward, L&D etc.
- Provide assistance with recruitment endeavours
- Previous experience in a boutique style Financial Services firm
- Ability to evidence supporting a fast-paced and dynamic HR function
- Highly intuitive, organised & quick learner
- Hard working & flexible working attitude - in turn you will receive the same level of flexibility
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Selina Cinar at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Selina Cinar 268