Food Manufacturing business making delicious ready meals
Salary up to £30K
Are you a competent Production Team Leader in the food manufacturing sector looking to step up in your career? Or a Food Manufacturing Production Supervisor looking for a fresh challenge in a family feel environment, where everyone knows one another and works together as a team? Then this could be the role for you…
- As a Production Supervisor, you are responsible for Production, Packing and Despatch are fully operative during working hours (Monday to Friday on shift at 6am-2pm)
- You will organise your team, and delegate to your team leaders in order to produce and maintain quality based production in time and in full.
- You will supervise and mentor your Team Leaders and provide additional resource where necessary.
- You will take ownership for the finished products by monitoring and maintaining quality.
Attributes that would make you successful for this role:
- Organised and good communicator- to be able tp maintain work flow by monitoring steps in the process, and communication with other departments to ensure its continuous.
- Collaborative and Mentorship- Offer support and commitment to the wider team in working together and offering mentorships to others.
- Health, safety and quality focused- Able to maintain and drive a positive health, safety and quality culture
If this role sounds like it could be YOU, then in the first instance please apply to this advert with your CV. You can also email me on email@example.com