Location: Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000, Plus Overtime, Bonus, 25 Days Holiday Allowance, Company Van, Company Pension, Private Healthcare, Full Product Training, Plus Genuine Opportunities for Career Progression.
Due to growth and expansion, we are looking for a Mobile Service Engineer to join an independent, rental company who specialise in supplying powered access machinery across the UK. This opportunity would ideally suit someone starting out in their engineering career, who is ambitious, and wants to develop their skills and progress within a growing company. You will have the opportunity to join an close-nit team, where working together in a friendly environment is what they pride themselves on. Full product training and ongoing support will be provided.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Carry out service, repair and maintenance on a fleet of scissor lifts, cherry pickers and powered access machinery
• Attend onsite breakdowns
• Diagnose and repair faults on mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
• Carry out pre-delivery inspections on the machinery
• Assist with yard duties as and when needed
• Adhere to all health, safety and legislation within the yard and workshop
Requirements of Role:
• Ideally hold a Level 2 or Level 3 Apprenticeship in Engineering
• Previous experience working on Powered Access, Plant Machinery, Forklift Trucks, or Agricultural machinery would be preferred
• 2+ years’ experience within a service engineering role
• Must be a team player
If you are an Engineer who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity, please speak to Zoe Mansfield at Elite Consultancy - 0121 4505000 – firstname.lastname@example.org