Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 Basic, Company Car/Allowance, Phone, Laptop, 22 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance
We are currently looking for an experienced Depot Manager to come onboard a leading heavy lifting business based in the Northeast of England.
This is an organisation who are well established within the lifting world and pride themselves on their respected brand and reputation. Specialising in some of the largest projects across the UK, now couldn’t be a more exciting time to join them on their journey of success.
Within this role you will take full ownership for the branch as well as leading a team of personnel, ensuring company standards are upheld and safety policies are being followed.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• To provide leadership and direction to a team of personnel
• Deliver effective operational and commercial performance within the depot
• Hold full P&L responsibilities within the branch
• Take ownership to meet depot objectives and budget
• Ensure fleet is kept in good condition and is allocated appropriately
• Ensure all health and safety, policies and legal legislation is being upheld
• Responsible for recruitment and development of staff
Requirements of Role:
• Experience of running a branch or depot within the crane hire or plant hire industries
• Strong leadership and managerial skills is essential
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – firstname.lastname@example.org