Salary: Circa. £30,000 (Salary is Negotiable), Company Bonus, 22 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays, Company Pension and Full Product Training
A brand-new role has become available for a Planner to come onboard a market leading lifting business based in the Northeast of England. This is an organisation who are well established within the lifting world and pride themselves on their respected brand and reputation. Specialising in some of the largest projects across the UK, now couldn’t be a more exciting time to join them on their journey of success.
Within this role you will take responsibility for the efficient and effective planning of equipment and human resources according to the Group SHEQ standards and the companies project management methodology.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Optimise the planning of operators, equipment, transport, and travel based on the received input.
• Responsible for invoices and purchase orders for the renting in/out of equipment and human resources, according to the Purchasing guidelines.
• Manage and coach the operators, riggers, and drivers in the execution of their duties.
• Responsible for motivating/ensuring everyone works safely and according to the SHEQ standards, ensure that all work is done in a safe, efficient, and qualitative way.
Requirements of Role:
• Previous experience working in a Planner, Hire Controller or Service Controller role
• Strong communication, organisation, and customer service skills
• Knowledge of the crane hire, plant hire or construction rental market is essential
• Strong administration skills
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this opportunity please speak to Zoe Mansfield - 0121 450 5000 – firstname.lastname@example.org