Salary: £70,000 - £100,000, Company Equity, Company Car, Phone, Laptop, 10% Company Pension, 25 Days Annual Leave, Private Medical Care & Life Cover, Death in Service, Sick Pay.
Our client is a powered access business who are on the path to re-define the equipment rental and leasing industry, providing a fleet of solely green and electric products. Offering a sustainable solution to their customer base, building a business for good, and an internal culture which supports and empowers its employees.
This critical hire will become a senior member of the management team and head up the access division. You will work in partnership with the CEO to build and grow the rental from the ground-up, in a highly dynamic, mentally stimulating, and rewarding role.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Lead the partnering with customers across key markets, in order to increase market presence, business growth, and understanding customers’ needs for new product identification
• Support in the expansion of a sales and support function
• Support and lead in day to day business operations, including development of the team, and supplier partnerships
• Lead the operational delivery to customers, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
• Assist in the development of key business processes and procedures
• Support the development and monitoring of divisional budgets and KPIs
Requirements of Role:
• Experience of managing and leading a team across the powered access industry
• Strong track record of achieving revenue goals and driving business growth
• Hold extensive relationships with the key infrastructure customer base
• Hold a genuine belief in the green agenda and transition to zero emissions
If you are someone who fits the above requirements and would like to find out more about this exciting new opportunity, please speak to Zoe Mansfield at Elite Consultancy - 0121 4505000 – firstname.lastname@example.org