Location: UK - National
Salary: £65,000 Basic (DOE), Plus Bonus, Car Allowance, Phone, Laptop, Company Pension Scheme, 25 Days Holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Flexible Working.
Due to company growth, we have a fantastic new career opportunity available for a Sales Manager to come onboard a well-established and highly successful heavy lifting organisation.
Working with an established team, you’ll have the opportunity to become part of some of the most exciting transportation and heavy lifting projects across the UK, within an organisation who have many years’ experience within this field!
As UK Sales Manager, you will be responsible for helping grow business revenue by identifying new business leads, as well as developing long term relationships with an existing customer base.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Meet sales revenue targets set by the organisation
• Develop new business opportunities through lead generation
• Be responsible for maintaining existing accounts and maintaining customer relationships
• Build long term relationships with key stakeholders and accounts
• Manage the sale process via the company CRM system ensuring upkeep and maintenance of records. Utilising the information within the CRM database to develop sales strategy.
Requirements of Role:
• Previous experience in a Sales or Business Development role
• The ideal candidate will come from Crane Hire, Heavy Lifting, or Capital Equipment sales background
• Demonstrable background in Key Account Management
• Hold a UK driving licence
If you are someone that fits the above requirements and would like to find out more information about this opportunity please contact Zoe Mansfield at the Elite Consultancy Network on 0121 450 5000 or email@example.com