Location: National – UK Travel Required
Salary: £58,000 Basic (Salary is negotiable subject to experience), Plus Commission, Company Car, Phone, Laptop, Company Pension Scheme, 25 Days Holiday, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Death in Service.
We have an exclusive new role available for a Sales Manager to come onboard a worldwide Construction Equipment Manufacturer. They are looking for an ambitious individual to promote and head up the UK sales for their aerial working platforms division.
Within this role, you will be responsible for driving sales growth and expanding the market presence across the UK territory. You will ideally be able to demonstrate strong leadership and business development skills, with a good understanding of the construction and equipment rental industries.
In return, you will be remunerated well, alongside being provided with an incentivising commission structure that will give you plenty of scope to earn.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Create and maintain relationships with key clients, ensuring that their needs are met and resolving enquiries & concerns in a timely manner.
• Develop new sales leads and conduct market research to identify new business opportunities
• Develop and implement effective strategies to increase sales volume and market share
• Establish sales forecasts and secure sales orders according to goals
• Educate customers on products, services, warranties and technical support.
• Work closely with the marketing, product development, and customer service teams to ensure customer satisfaction and alignment with business goals.
Requirements of Role:
• Willing to consider candidates from a capital equipment sales background or rental background
• Knowledge of the Powered Access, Mobile Elevated Working Platforms, Material Handling, Forklift Trucks or Construction Equipment sector
• Strategic thinking with a results-driven mindset
• Hold a UK driving licence
If you are someone that fits the above requirements and would like to find out more information about this opportunity please contact Zoe Mansfield at the Elite Consultancy Network on 0121 450 5000 or email@example.com