SEND US YOUR CV
Low on time? Quick send us your CV!SUBMIT YOUR CV
A CAREER IN RECRUITMENT
TO MAKE RECRUITMENT BETTER, YOU HAVE TO WORK WITH THE BEST.
Executive Network Group is a truly inspiring company to work within. We encourage our people to be entrepreneurial and accountable. Innovative thinking and a proactive attitude are what helps ENG achieve its success. We work hard to deliver an environment of support where our people look far beyond their jobs and to their careers, with progression and development always within reach.
It's a highly competitive industry where everyone's definition of success, engagement, and enjoyment is different.
At ENG, we promise to gauge what success looks like for you and help shape your career journey.
Why work for us?
We take great pride in the markets we represent and strive to offer a working culture not seen elsewhere in the industry.
- Provide a "Purpose".
- Provide a culture of "Freedom & Responsibility".
- Live & breathe our values.
- Inspire & innovate.
- Surround you with excellence.
- Flexible holiday - annual leave when you need it (Uncapped).
- Flexible hours & work to suit you.
- Flexible remuneration packages - "built by you for you".
- Enjoy what we do.
- Encourage you to self-develop both your skills & reputation.
- Give you control of your future security & wealth.
- Support your growth.
- Promote within.
- Provide a platform for success with proven OKR strategies, not hollow targets.
- The 3D Framework®
- MAKE RECRUITMENT BETTER
If you are interested in joining the ENG team and want to know more, call our Talent Acquisition Manager, Lauren Howard, on 0121 450 5000 today.
ENG's values underpin our culture and behaviours and power everything we do.
Enjoyment is a core value at ENG, and with good reason. It is not all work and no play at ENG. We strive to be the best and are serious about our commitment to making recruitment better, but we never take ourselves too seriously.
Check out our social media feeds to keep up with what is happening here at ENG, and don't just take our word for it. Hear it first-hand from the people who make up our team.